On Dec. 10, 2019, the Stephen S. Fuller Institute hosted its third annual Economic Forum in the Founders Hall Auditorium at the Schar School of Policy and Government. Materials from the event are available below.
The Transformation of the Washington Region’s Economy
Presentation by Dr. Fuller
The Washington Region’s Economy in 2019 & Beyond
Presentation by Jeannette Chapman
Panel Discussion: Realizing the Washington Region’s Potential
- Bob Buchanan, Principal, Buchanan Partners, LLC; President, The 2030 Group, discussed regionalism and its history.
- Maura Brophy, Director of Transportation and Infrastructure, Federal City Council, discussed housing needs and their relationship with transportation.
- Jason Stanford, Executive Director, Northern Virginia Transportation Alliance, discussed transportation and regional development.
- Jeannette Chapman, Deputy Director, the Stephen S. Fuller Institute, discussed workforce development.
- Dusty Rood, AICP, President and CEO, Rodgers Consulting, discussed the landscape and need for leadership from the region’s business community.